Equities Trading Mastery
The financial markets are complicated. It’s Haircuts, Alpha, Baskets and Pegs.
You can build your own budgets, pay your taxes and get a spreadsheet going. You might even work in the industry. But this is different.
The financial markets are all about confidence. From buying and selling to trading and forecasting – these are everyday metrics we all use. Learn the rules and the language, understand the psychology and the markets open up to you.
Financial Markets Mastery is the journey from the first statement to the second.
It isn’t a Get Rich Quick scheme. And we’re not selling insider trading tips. We’re investment bankers and qualified life coaches. We’ve been managing directors of global companies. We’re lifetime students and long-time teachers of meditation and mindfulness. We know how it feels to achieve higher states of consciousness. And we know how it feels to post billion-dollar profits.
In eight weeks, Financial Markets Mastery provides the:
- Basic financial tools to manage and protect what you have
- Advanced trading techniques to successfully and independently accumulate wealth
- Mindfulness methods that lead to better decisions and bigger results.
And we do it by:
- Translating industry jargon and trading terminology into clear, simple language
- Peeling back impenetrable concepts to a set of actionable, related ideas
- Revealing the trading secrets hedge fund managers like to keep to themselves.
We’ve been trading stock, currency, fixed income and commodities for over two decades. We’ve worked at the very cutting edge of financial markets. We understand market sentiment, timing and historical cycles. More importantly, we know how they correlate. This is what we do.
It’s not easy to master the financial markets. If it was, you wouldn’t have read this far. It’s a science and an art. So, you’ll need a good teacher.
There are thousands of small business owners tired of seeing their saving exposed to the market’s madness. There are millions of people around the world in offices, shops, warehouses and waiting rooms who invest, save and know their numbers. But still feel the markets speak a different language.
We speak that language. You can too.